14 y/o male looking for weight advice - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

14 y/o male looking for weight advice

Hello, I am a 14 y/o teenager, I am 5'7-5'8 tall, and I weigh 220 pounds, I am looking fot ways to lose weight because I get mocked and made fun of a lot, adding on to that I have man breasts and I would also like to get rid of thst because they are very noticable.

What I generally eat is: Breakfast School Lunch Dinner

A few questions I have is: 1. What school lunch should I eat in general. 2. How do I stop myself from submitting to junk food. 3. How do I lose my man breasts

To add onto this, I eat a lot of other things in between and I cannot stop. I do exercise and martial arts (BJJ) but I still don't lose any weight.

For my exercise I do 20 push ups (can't do much), I use dumbells moderately, bicycle, running/jogging, 50 sit-ups, 40 squats, and I walk to school (20 minutes).

submitted by /u/tss_mashey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/332GlFb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot