2 AM Thoughts - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Friday, October 25, 2019

2 AM Thoughts

Hi guys, I have lost 30 pounds in the last 2 months (yay!). I still have 100 pounds to go in order to reach my goal weight. I am really excited that I am finally getting rid of this literal weight on my shoulders that has held me back from living my life to the fullest. With my excitement also comes a little bit of anxiety. I am assuming that after I’ve lost 130 pounds, I will have a lot of excess skin. Of course, I can have a surgery to get rid of it but I’m worried that my body will never look completely “normal”, as I so badly desire.

I just wanted to write down my thoughts and post them somewhere. This community is so supportive and reassuring, so I thought this would be the best place to share. ❤️

submitted by /u/bennetlizzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32LQh5F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot