20, nearly 300 lbs, and flying to Australia in 107 days - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Friday, October 25, 2019

20, nearly 300 lbs, and flying to Australia in 107 days

In February, I will be going to Australia to study abroad for five months, and in that time there are loads of planned excursions, like snorkeling, skydiving, zip lining, surfing, and other adventures I’m too big to be a part of. At 20 years old and 293 lbs, I have yet to make a serious change in my lifestyle, but sitting here questioning whether or not I should even go on this trip has brought up all the memories of me putting things off.

I’ve always wanted to go to Australia and travel, but every year I push it back so I can lose enough weight to go. Yet, I don’t change my diet or my exercise routine, and at that rate I wouldn’t get to go at all. I overcame a lot to apply for this program, and I won’t let myself back out of doing this to procrastinate getting healthy. Maybe I won’t be able make the weight limit for skydiving in three months, but I want to be able to hike through the outback and go to the beach without feeling hyper aware of my lack of basic health and fitness.

107 days isn’t a lot of time, but I know I can make some changes before this trip, and it’s more than enough time to form some sustainable, healthier habits. If anyone else is on their journey and wants to be reddit or instagram buddies, comment or dm me, I really want to be a part of this community of awesome people and would love to meet other people losing weight. If I post this, that makes it just a little more real than it was before, so hello everyone!!

submitted by /u/wayfaringsarah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BGew9z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot