Beware of too much fiber! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

Beware of too much fiber!

This may be common sense to people and I'm just learning it now, but seriously, don't eat too much fiber!

Lately my intestines have been very blocked up. I wasn't sure why exactly, because I was still taking my daily fiber supplement that always kept me regular. So I figured that I just needed to consume MORE fiber to help!

In come these low calorie gummies that I have been enjoying for quite some time. 80 calories a bag. I love gummies and have been really indulging in these.

It turns out each bag has over 20g of fiber. Great! The more fiber the merrier, I thought.

Well, today I learned that, according to MFP, I'm only supposed to eat 20g total for one day. Because too much fiber can cause you to be constipated!

So here I am, having 3 or 4 bags of gummies often because they're yummy and low cal AND I'm thinking the fiber will help me in the bathroom... But I'm actually just causing myself to be massively constipated, bloated, and gassy.

Lesson learned. I have just had my last bag and will kiss my yummy gummies goodbye 😥

submitted by /u/ladybugsie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PsBAAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot