Coming to terms with wasted time. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Coming to terms with wasted time.

So over the past 6 months I have so far lost a total of 117 pounds. While I am pleased with my progress, I keep thinking of all the years I wasted being so miserable and how different my life could be right now if I had just applied myself and lost the weight when I was younger.

I have been overweight since childhood and feel I lost out on a lot of the experiences that people go through in their teens and early twenties. I turn 25 this year and I’m just now getting into dating and starting to socialize more, but I feel so inexperienced compared to everyone else my age. Most of my friends are either in long term relationships or have been dating around for a while, and I have always just been the one by myself. Which don’t get me wrong, some of the stuff they put up with from their boyfriends makes me glad I’m single, but I still want to know what it feels like to be wanted. I just see people younger than me enjoying their youth to the fullest and it just makes me sad that I probably missed and will never get to know that feeling of being young and in love, getting to go to college and make a bunch of friends, or just getting to experience life so carefree. I’m glad I am finally taking control of my life and moving in a positive direction, but sometimes I can’t help thinking of how it could have been.

I do love myself and I know if I keep working hard I can accomplish my goals, but I just wish I could go back in time and help my younger self make the improvements that I should have made.

submitted by /u/Yallwantedatwisteh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nrt0zr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot