Day 1 success - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

Day 1 success

I am about 40lbs overweight and have never had an issue with weight before about a year ago. I went on a medication, then went off of it due to weight gain, but I have yet to lose the weight. I have decided to do intermittent fasting (16f:8nf) and do some beginner workouts on youtube. I have also joined weight watchers.

I am someone who makes a lot of plans of what I'm going to do and how I'm going to eat in order to lose weight, but then... I don't follow through because "I didn't feel like it." So today, I stuck to my fast, I did a work out (even if I could only manage around 15 minutes), and had 1 point left on my weight watchers plan.

It's only Day 1, but I'm marking it a victory. Onward to Day 2!

submitted by /u/kurtvonnegutsbutt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MSZu6w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot