Exercise Advice - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Exercise Advice

Hey everyone, I hope this fits guidelines, if not I'm sure it'll be deleted. But I'm a 17 year old trying to get my life on track and lose weight and eat healthy before I have to be completely self dependent. One less problem to worry about ya know. But I'm getting a gym membership soon and need some help or advice. I'm not really educated when it comes to exercise and different activities, but I was hoping to get some advice on what exercises help burn fat the fastest. I'm heavily overweight and desperate, searching online just kept giving me diet supplements and bullshit pyramid schemes. I don't expect instant results, but whatever helps me get the quickest results in comparison.

submitted by /u/Jacks_Archives
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JBlDEu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot