First time posting :) - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

First time posting :)

Hey guys, I’m a 16 year old living in Lebanon. Currently I’m 186 cm tall and weigh around 89 kilos. The thing is I don’t have much fat on my arms or legs or neck. It’s mostly around my belly area.

I’ve finally decided to loose some weight, the problem I had before was that I was doing tones in the gym (I box 5 times a week and I also do some weights and cardio 3 times a week) but I was taking care of my diet.

So from last week I decided that I was going to start a full Keto diet. Till now it’s been working and I have been losing some weight. My goal is to try and lose 7 kilos (as recommended by my dietician) by December 1st.

Can anyone recommend anything that helps, like types of food I can eat that will suppress my hunger or something I can do alongside the keto.

Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/ur-nan-clapped
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31YsMFq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot