I feel like there's something wrong with me cause I feel like I can't do this. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

I feel like there's something wrong with me cause I feel like I can't do this.

What is wrong with me? I know that my life is going to be shorter being obese and I risk a lot of health complications. I don't believe in an afterlife, I believe this is all we have, this is our one shot. Yet I know this but I can't seem to make the decision to start cutting back on my food. Obviously if I'm gaining weight I'm eating too many calories but I just feel like I can't handle eating such little food. I feel like I already make a lot of healthy choices and theres not too many little things I can do other than cut back on a lot of food. I hate the feeling of feeling hungry and then drinking a glass of water instead. I don't know if I just can't handle the discomfort more than most people or I'm more sensitive than more people, but the hunger pains and hunger is stopping me from wanting to start counting calories again.

I feel bad about this but it's like I can't put mind over matter. The physical feelings that I have are outweighing the fact that I'm going to live longer and be healthier. I feel like I eat healthy options but just too much of them and I feel terrible if I'm hungry. I don't feel like I'm emotional eating. I don't know what kinds of smaller things I could do to lose weight because I know I have to eat less calories but it makes me feel so bad at the time that I need to eat more even though I know it's going to effect my health and life expectancy. I just keep thinking "What's wrong with me?" cause I can't seem to be able to push past feelings in the moment to make my life better

submitted by /u/clamchowduhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PkorcO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot