If you lost weight in August, September and October, you're invited to my chat group (Telegram app) - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

If you lost weight in August, September and October, you're invited to my chat group (Telegram app)

I find it helpful to be able to chat throughout the day with like minded people about weight loss, in a closed chat group. One thing I have noticed though is that not many members of the groups I've belonged to are actually losing weight. In fact I've been the only person losing a few times, which is disheartening because I feel out of place amongst the others.

So, if you have lost weight for 3 months (which I have) in a row, first, congratulations! Also, come and join me in my new chat group using the Telegram app. I'm looking for people who are supportive and also interested in telling the group how you did, what you did, and if there was anything you learned.

Message me or reply to this post.

submitted by /u/stinkypinky5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NpXfa2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot