My BMI is healthy now but I'm far from being healthy (vent) - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

My BMI is healthy now but I'm far from being healthy (vent)

I managed to get to where I am now through some degree of success with CICO, but I never implemented a true lifestyle change and I'm still quite unhealthy. For example, I still binge whenever I'm stressed and rely on food for comfort. My diet is still filled with sugary drinks, fried chicken, fast food, and junk food. My weight is slowly creeping back up these days because life is kind of hectic, and it's worrying me. And maybe since my BMI is technically healthy I just can't seem to motivate myself to be more disciplined. Besides, life is too short to eat salads instead of pizza. But I shouldn't be letting myself go and face the consequences when I'm older.

submitted by /u/life_level0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BILhD1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot