SV - I am one pound away from my GW! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

SV - I am one pound away from my GW!

I am definitely a lurker but this sub has helped keep me motivated since starting this journey in May - thank you all!

I went to the lady doctor in April for the first time in like 3 years and was curtly told I had gained 30 pounds since my last visit. I knew this, I wanted to justify my weight gain and defend myself - the last 3 years have been hard (unexpected death of my father, unexpected death of my dog, etc.) but I had been unhappy and insecure with my body and knew I needed to lose weight.

I’m actually really glad that doctor was blunt with me because her words flipped a switch in my brain - I stopped making excuses and wanted to go back in a year and be like “look at me now bitch!”.

Since starting in May I have been using MFP and logging everything, I also signed up for Hello Fresh which has forced me to cook at home and eat way healthier than ever before. I’ve also tried to give myself a little more grace, one bad day doesn’t mean I blew the whole diet, etc.

For reference I started as a 5’7 F - 190 pounds. Today I am still a 5’7 F BUT I’m now 161 pounds! My goal was to get to 160 by Christmas, I’m updating that goal to 155 and from there want to lose another 5-10 pounds.

I’ve been feeling so much better about myself, my confidence is at an all time high and I’m getting so much positive reinforcement from the people around me.

For anyone starting today, you can do this! Be kind to yourself and keep pushing forward.

Thanks for listening to my TED Talk, back to lurking I go.

submitted by /u/BipsyDipsy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32XwhNB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot