Things are...bad right now. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Things are...bad right now.

I’m 26 years old and weigh over 400lbs. I’ve been overweight and obese my entire life basically and have tried and failed to lose weight my entire life. I’ve done the research, I know what to eat, how many calories, and all that stuff but I just can’t do it consistently. I think the longest I’ve ever been eating healthy and tracking all my food was like 3 months. Then I screw up and binge and fall off the wagon for another 6 months. Rinse & repeat for over a decade. I’ve also suffered from depression since I was 13 and I think my depression is what makes me lose motivation to lose weight. I get into a bad headspace, don’t even really even want to live anymore, and decide to use food for comfort and binge. The effects of my weight have really started to catch up to me recently. I’m still pretty much fully mobile but my body hurts all the time. I get random chest pains and immediately think I’m going to die. My size/depression/anxiety prevent me from holding a job. I have no money or health insurance and was denied Medicaid. I’m utterly and completely fucked. I don’t even know why I’m positing this and I apologize if it’s against the sub rules.

submitted by /u/AreYouTenYearsAgo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pRmEBk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot