Week 1 Check-in - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Week 1 Check-in

Hey all! Its Sunday, Which means it's weekly check-in day. Might move that to Friday at some point for convenience sake later on down the line but for now let's stick with this :)

Alllrighty, Here we go.

I started CICO Monday pretty much right after I posted for the first time on this subreddit. Actually, it was right after I found it, too. I read a few posts on here and knew it was time, so I really have to thank you all for the support and advice you all offered, and for inadvertently kicking my ass into gear! I'm pleased to report that I have stuck to my calorie limit of 1200 every day.

Actually, for the first couple days, I went wayyyyy below that, because I misunderstood some things. For the first couple of days I only ate about half of that with 600 calories left to eat during the day. After a bit more research though, I found out that wasn't the right way to do it, and would hurt me in the long run and maybe even throw me into starvation mode. Not good, haha. Now I'm eating as close to 1200 as I can, usually with 100-200 calories leftover afterwards. With the exception of weekends, though. During the week I have a mealplan with the school, but on the weekends I have to fend for myself, and I'm broke as hell, so I don't have much to eat or much money to get food with :/ sticking to smoothies, apples, cheese, and cranberries over the weekends.

I've also decided not to restrict myself completely from sweets and breads, as after reading up more on this subreddit I realized doing that would probably lead to a binge when I allowed myself access to them again. I don't want that to happen. I want this to work. So, so badly. So i'm going to eat more consciously than I was before, and make an effort to be more healthy. Try not to go for sodas and stuff because now I realize it's pretty much liquid empty calories, but allow myself a cookie or pudding cup or something when my calories allow.

I also went to the gym for three days this week, and found the scale at the school gym. Found out my starting weight is around 198 - which is less than I thought! I thought I was 200 or more. Happy discovery there, even if it is only a few pounds below it. Definitely motivated me, too. I can't wait to see that number go down. I haven't really had a chance to weigh myself accurately yet, though. I have invested in a digital scale, however! It'll be here around Tuesday, and I'll finally be able to do some good progress tracking.

I already feel better. This time feels different. And I can already tell my bloating has gone down a lot. I can feel it when I bend over and when I try to rest my arms on my rolls while sitting- I can't really do it anymore. When I curl my arm over my stomach while trying to get to sleep, there's a bit of a gap between them.

I'm so excited to share my journey with you all, and keep pushing forwards towards my goal!

submitted by /u/Actual_Adult_Things
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/332PQDW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot