Why are some family members fatter than others - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Why are some family members fatter than others

When I was a senior in high school there were these freshman twin boys. They were only 14, but one boy was morbidly obese and the other was lanky and thin. I am amazed how twins could have such a difference in weight. They lived in the same household, would eat the same dinners, and were raised by the same parents. I don't even know how its possible to be so heavy at a young age. When I was 14 I felt like I could eat MOUNTAINS of food and not gain a pound.

I am now 25 years old and 144 pounds at 5'5 & trying to get down to 120 pounds. My dad's side of the family are all stick-insects and never struggled with their weight. My dad must even be underweight for his height. However, my mom's side of the family are all a bit chubbier. I wonder if some people just have bigger appetites than others, or if it's entirely related to environment. It just amazes me how a 14 year old can be so heavy...especially when their twin brother (who eats the same dinners in the same home) is literally over 100 pounds lighter.

submitted by /u/PBear2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wt1pSq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot