1 year and 3 months, 15 kg lost - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Friday, October 25, 2019

1 year and 3 months, 15 kg lost

At first, I know this would be far too slow for most people. But I have a disability , I can’t walk or do a lot of exercise because I need the muscle strength too just move around on an ordinary day. It’s really important for me to eat enough protein so I don’t lose even more muscle strength and I can’t go long periods of time without food because of my disability

I’m counting calories almost every day and often have 2 days a week where I’m over my goal, but only one or two time a months where I’m over 2000 cal. Normal days I’m having between 1400-1700 calories, I’m not a fan of an exact calorie goal, it’s more a balance to me.

So Yea, I know it’s slow, but it’s steady progress and I’m actually pretty proud of my self for hanging on. I need to lose around 40 kg in total.

submitted by /u/BrumBrumxd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BGw7xV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot