3 months in and wanting to give up. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

3 months in and wanting to give up.

Some background: 23F 5’0” SW:165 CW: 163 GW: 135. I lift 5-6 days a week and follow with 15-30 min of incline walking on the treadmill. If I don’t lift the 6th day I do 45 min on the treadmill. Growing up I was always the skinny girl because I played softball and did XC so I worked out basically 7 days a week. At 20, stress hit when I was in college and I basically went from all of that to doing literally nothing and eating like crap and I went from 125 to 165 over three years. Whenever I talk about my weight-loss struggles with anyone it’s always “boo-hoo 30 lbs is nothing, you just have to try harder. I have further to go than you so stop complaining”

The other day at work I finally noticed that people do treat me differently because I’m bigger (that extra 30 lbs on a 5’ frame just seems to make me look bigger than I am numbers wise). It’s been going on for a while but I never really realized that it was directed at me. They’re always asking if we should take the elevator when we have to climb several flights of stairs or take a car if we have a long walk ahead of us. A few days ago I overheard some coworkers talking about how they need to plan extra time to get up 6 flights of stairs because I will probably need breaks. This is AFTER I’ve been working out and tracking macros for over 3 months with VERY little progress.. Needless to say it was heartbreaking and I ended up crying in the bathroom and having to call into the meeting because I couldn’t face them.

I’m eating in a calorie deficit, eating very clean with almost no junk food (free meals like sushi once a week to stop me from going insane and feeling like I’m not allowed anything “fun”), and have been very on top of my workouts. My side by side pictures from day one and last night look exactly the same.

I guess I was hoping for anything at this point, advice? Encouragement? I’m starting to ask myself what’s the point in putting all this effort in if it isn’t working or going matter in the long run.

submitted by /u/kelseytmcd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32VBKo2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot