30 day accountability challenge: day 1 - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

30 day accountability challenge: day 1

Well I figure this is probably a good way to stay motivated and have some accountability. I’m 24M 220 and hoping to get to 150 eventually but My first goal is to get to 175. I ran a mile today after sleeping and crying pretty much half the day because I’m a fat ugly loser and the things on my plate today were starting to add up but I ended running a mile and doing a sprint up a hill. Eating wise I think I’ll just fast today because I haven’t eaten anything and I feel like it would be nice to start tomorrow off with a clean slate. Hopefully this sub won’t downvote me like other subs have. Anyway hoping this will be a great 30 days!

submitted by /u/quiet_and_kind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/365n1ZN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot