50 lbs down, face gains are making me feel confident again! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Saturday, October 26, 2019

50 lbs down, face gains are making me feel confident again!

Here is my face progress picture.

Height: 5’2” SW: 218lbs CW:168 GW: 128

I’ve started the weight loss process for a year now and it doesn’t seem like 50lbs is a lot, but that’s 50lbs less I’m hauling around! I’ve plateaued for a few months but I’m getting back on it.

I try to exercise 3-5x a week, eat 1500-1800 calories a day and sneak in as many veggies as I can. I had some trouble with depression and anxiety, but as soon as I found the right medication and therapist, I became myself again. Determined, hard-working, and caring. If you have either of those, I highly suggest finding someone who can help you. It can help you immensely.

submitted by /u/CuteMarionberry5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/344FqUz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot