Best way to lose weight after medication weight gain? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Best way to lose weight after medication weight gain?

Basically, the title.

I was on Abilify for about 6 months, gained 40lbs, now I can't seem to lose it. It's been a year since stopping.

I know that I probably won't be able to lose it all. Most people I know who were on Abilify have never been able to get down to their pre-med weight. I want to try to lose as much as I can though and get healthy.

Any tips or tricks for someone who doesn't know the first thing about losing weight and getting fit?

submitted by /u/kurtvonnegutsbutt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34aJcMq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot