Day 5 complete - mixed emotions - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Day 5 complete - mixed emotions

Day 5 is complete, this week has just flown by. Glad to be finally following through with this. My diet has been solid and overall satisfying. This has been a weird week emotionally for me. I went cold turkey with my lifestyle changes and hope these mood swings are temporary as my body adjusts. Today was anger, it was a rough day, cursing everything in my head. Yesterday was sadness/doubt a complete 180 compared to today. I am excited by this as I have a pulse, before in my unhealthy lifestyle I was dull and unemotional, everything was just bland. Looking forward to see what tomorrow brings, you get what you give, and I am committing. Enjoying Jesus Is King.

submitted by /u/ihope-i-rememberthis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32WaVjy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot