Calories burnt while sleeping - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Friday, October 25, 2019

Calories burnt while sleeping

Hey guys. It's my first time posting and I'm on mobile so I'm sorry about the format. I'm probably on the wrong sub but you guys seem to be really knoweledgeable. If I eat 1800 calories a day or so, how come am I not gaining weight? You have to do heaps of exercise to even burn off 200 calories so how am I burning 1800 calories when I'm not exercising? How many calories do bodies burn each day just by functioning? How many calories while your sleeping? I'm quite confused as to how we can eat so much without getting really overweight if your not running for 6 hours a day or so.
Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/gannet36056
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/369pW3m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot