Down 40 pounds! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Friday, October 25, 2019

Down 40 pounds!

Hi everyone, I’m 16/female. I’ve been wanting to share my victory!

I was quite chubby and my relatives/ family friends were always commenting on my weight whenever they saw me (I’m Asian, and it’s pretty common to be blunt about weight in my culture), this made me dread meeting them. I don’t have enough fingers to count how many times I’ve heard, how I was such a cute and adorable little girl when* I was younger. Furthermore, being 5’4” literally made me a giant in my family of very short and tiny ladies 🤦‍♀️

Through out the years, I’ve been fluctuating from roughly 140-169 lb but this April was when I became the heaviest at 177 lbs. During this time, I was eating whatever the heck I wanted until I noticed weird purple marks forming on my arms. I thought that it must be a rash or something but when I did more research, I learnt that it was stretch marks forming due to my rapid weight gain.

I became quite upset with what I was doing to myself and was determined to change. I knew that I had lost weight before and could do it again. With the help of CICO I managed to get down to my 140s in the summer, I was feeling very proud of myself. I’ve always wanted to do something with my hair, so I finally went to the salon to get my long hair chopped off into a shoulder length style (Got a lot of compliments as well)

Had many bumps throughout my journey but managed to get up. And today, I’m 136 pounds, my goal weight is around (120-125 lbs). Previously, I would always fail before I made it past 140, so it was such a huge accomplishment to make it past that barrier!

submitted by /u/LirahL
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31P5rWk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot