Counting calories VS not counting calories - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Counting calories VS not counting calories

So my fiance had his doc appt and was told he needed to lose some weight, and without going into details and a lot g story, the doctor said she didn't want him to count calories.

She said what he should do instead is when he has a meal (breakfast/lunch/dinner) he needs to one have 1 plate and no more, no second at all, no acceptions. Half the plate should be fruits/veggies either both or all of one of the other, then 1/4 should be the lean proteins (she said any lean meat, she doesn't care what it is, steak, chicken, fish, etc. Just not fried) then the last 1/4 a starch, so corn or sweet potato or something (I'm still foggy on what a starch is, because isn't corn and sweet potato veggies??)

My question is, has anyone done anything similar to this and had results or is counting calories the way to go, especially when first starting out.

Sometimes is hard to could calories because I'll make dinner but it will be like a casserole or something so it's hard to get a calorie count. I made shepherds pie a few nights ago (ground turkey, corn, peas, a bit of water with cornstarch and beef boulion, then the top I did 2 potatoes and a whole head of cauliflower) I figured that was healthy enough, but I don't know the exact calorie count....can I skip meals like this but count everything else and still be ok?

submitted by /u/Kg1120
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31XIqAF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot