Diet Soda and Sleep - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Diet Soda and Sleep

Hi Everyone, I knew this is common sense for some people but this is new to me and I would like to share it with anyone who has a similar struggle.

Basically, if you are struggling with not sleeping well, and you are doing everything right, it is the DIET SODA. Diet soda has more caffeine than regular soda, so be sure to stop drinking it before 5 PM!!

I legit thought I had insomnia (not even 30 mg of melatonin was helping), and thought it was caused by my caloric deficit, became all depressed because I have been sleep-deprived and hungry for the last two months, and started to even binge. Turns out, it's the diet soda! To curb my hunger at night, I would drink 2 liters of diet Pepsi right before bedtime. I stopped drinking it just yesterday, and I passed out at 10 PM! This all happened because a friend made me realize that just because it's diet does not mean it's caffeine-free.

So yes, if you are on a diet, and you struggle with sleeping, it really might just be the diet soda. Best of luck on all your journeys!

submitted by /u/hallybuzgon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2osDRkk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot