M21, CW275, SW340, GW250 Month one of actually taking care of myself, down 25 pounds! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

M21, CW275, SW340, GW250 Month one of actually taking care of myself, down 25 pounds!

First post here, I've been lurking for a few years though. My starting weight was 340, about half a year ago. All I did from 340-300 was stop drinking everything except water, and making healthier choices here and there. Didnt really have much motivation, but since the start of October, I spoke to an Army recruiter and he has put me on a diet and exercise plan that I have been following very seriously. For the first time in my life, I have a real fire in me that will not go out until I reach my goal, and even then, this is a lifestyle change that I'm going to stick to forever. My whole life I have been obese, and I'm never going to see that 3 in front of the scale again.

If I keep going at this rate, I'll be enlisted by January. If anyone has any tips for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Progress: (Warning, man tits) http://imgur.com/a/gMkEJbY

submitted by /u/Icy_Umbreon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BP2bzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot