Finally Ready! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Finally Ready!

Hi folks! All my life, I’ve been overweight. Growing up, my mom was very body shaming/anorexic/generally toxic. I started weight watchers at 13. I wasn’t obese, but my moms projections were terrible. Fast forward a bit, I’m diagnosed with autism, and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (makes it monumentally harder time lose weight). I’ve always been a picky eater (I never learned good eating habits as my parents have ADHD and lack consistency) but got a lot worse as I’ve gotten older. I’m 5’6”, and the lowest weight I remember was 170/184 in high school. When I graduated, I was 214. This March, when I went to see my doctor, I weighed 218 and now I’m finally down to 200-202 (fluctuating). I’m taking aerial yoga and being mindful about my eating now which has helped a lot! I eat hard boiled eggs, toaster strudel, bananas, apple sauce (I have stomach problems due to ptsd), lunchables (I know they’re not the best but...autism/food aversion), tostadas, pretty much anything that has /some/ health in it. It’s a big improvement on how I used to be even if it doesn’t seem the best, I promise. I guess my question is, how do I (an autistic person who takes classes through college) continue to lose weight and then maintain it? I’m new to everything, and I’ve lost 16-18 pounds, but I don’t want to lose sight or fail with consistency. I’m so close to losing and maintaining for the first time in in my life, I don’t want to betray myself. I’m sorry this is so long winded. Thank you everybody, in advance!!

submitted by /u/ldeetzirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3683doy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot