30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 26 - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Saturday, October 26, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 26

Hello losers,

I hope you're having a most fantastic Saturday.

Weight by end of month (223 - 219 lbs): 219.2 this morning, 222.0 trend weight.

Stay in calorie goal (weekly average): 1558 yesterday, I've got 500 ish left for dinner so I should be good. 20/25 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Long walk today. 18/26 days.

Limit purchased coffee drinks (3 a week): Better than a binge. 15/13 days.

Self-care time (drawing, journaling, face masks, other moments of non food indulgence): Coffffeeeee.

Practice drawing with pencils/art supplies: We'll see tonight my friends. 6/26 days.

Try a new recipe once a week: I'm thinking to free hand a chicken pesto veg recipe for next week's meal prep. And I will try some new varieties of roasted veg after my market trip this weekend. 5/5 weeks.

How is everyone doing?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/368MxgM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot