how do i get fitter if i’ve met my goal? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Friday, October 25, 2019

how do i get fitter if i’ve met my goal?

i’ve been restricting calories and doing IF for a while now (18F), and i’m really close to my goal weight. problem is, i’m still not super happy with my body. i’m worried i’m going to get to my goal weight (which is close to underweight) and still not be satisfied.

it’s not really my whole figure and more certain problem areas for me. i find that my thighs and my stomach are still quite round and not as tight as i’d like them (plus i have love handles), while i can see my ribs quite clearly which is also not something i want.

i know it’s pretty much impossible to have a “perfect” body but i just thought that i would balance out like i see in most progress photos... i don’t understand why some parts of me are too thin and others are still too big.

any advice on targeting my problem areas would be welcome, as well as information on why this has happened :)

submitted by /u/lacifx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33YBVz5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot