Any tips not to relapse? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Friday, October 25, 2019

Any tips not to relapse?

Food is actually a full on drug to me. I had a severe eating disorder from when I was in middle school where I would just stuff shit down my gullet to deal with my shit.

For a week now I've been eating really healthy, and one meal a day. I've also eaten small pleasure foods like maybe one small chicken drum or a kit Kat while keeping total caloric low for the goal of not binging. I've also begun to go on walks which I've never ever done before.

This isn't my first time trying to lose weight and countless times I've relapsed and just binged and started eating fast food daily after binging.

How do I keep this streak up indefinetly? I really want to succeed and not fail.

submitted by /u/GuiltyGovernment
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jlpbe4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot