How do I know if I'm being obsessive or unhealthy about losing weight and counting calories? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

How do I know if I'm being obsessive or unhealthy about losing weight and counting calories?

Hi! I (22F, 135lbs, 5 foot 2) have been doing CICO for 2 weeks now (I'm allowed 1370 calories a day, and with exercise allowances I usually end up eating around 1500). I'm worried that I'm going to get obsessive about this and hurt myself- I do go over my calorie requirements sometimes and feel bad about that, and I don't know if that's normal or healthy.

I've been a lot less hungry recently. I usually still eat at least 2 meals a day and am around my calorie requirements, but I worry that I'm subconsciously trying to convince myself to eat less. I did switch my birth control recently, but I haven't really read much about that causing a loss in appetite, usually a gain.

It's also weird being so aware of the calories in foods. I went to get a cookie last night (I had 200 calories left) and decided to get a protein bar instead. I COULD have eaten a cookie and been under my limit, so it worries me that I'm being obsessive or something.

Is this just something that comes with counting calories? Is there anything I can do to ensure this doesn't turn into some kind of eating disorder and is sustainable? Thanks for hearing me out and I'd love to hear from people who went through something like this!

submitted by /u/tangerinp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36nquTp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot