Halloween candy has been a godsend this week - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Halloween candy has been a godsend this week

I just started counting calories this week. I used to just mindlessly snack on the free junk my job provides, or run to the nearby bodega for candy. I realized it’s getting to be too much and I needed to do something. So I started counting! Monday was really awful. My brain couldn’t understand why it wasn’t getting sugar. But luckily, there’s a giant bowl of Halloween candy in the kitchen at work and I realized I could have two mini Milky Ways without derailing my calories. I swear these tiny candies are saving my sanity this week. The 3pm crash hits, I have a candy (and eat it soooo slowly) and I can get through the rest of the day. I thought it would be so hard to not eat the whole bowl of candy, but allowing myself just one or two candies has been so helpful.

submitted by /u/KieshaK
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qUsxy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot