How important are macros, really? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

How important are macros, really?

So I’m losing weight by using CICO, and I use the Fitbit app to track my food intake. According to fitbit, the macro ranges I should be aiming for are: 45-65% carbs 10-35% protein 20-35% fat

However, my macro breakdown typically looks something more like this:
https://imgur.com/a/H2Lmnoc
(today was a bad day, I know)

So I’m wondering, how does my macro breakdown vs what it’s “supposed” to be affect my weight loss? I know that ultimately, weight loss will happen if calories in are less than calories out. And I’ve been losing weight at the macro breakdown I showed, so I’ve been doing okay. But if I were to make dietary changes and make it more like what it’s supposed to be, what would that do to my weight loss? Why are those certain macro ranges suggested?

submitted by /u/keeko4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N15P01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot