How to get back on “the horse” and start losing weight again? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

How to get back on “the horse” and start losing weight again?

I’ve struggled with my weight to some extent for my whole life. I’m 21 M at 250lbs. Last 2 years I have gone from 230-200 by lifting and cutting. So many people said I look like a lost a lot of weight and I felt really good! Now for the past year I have gained all that weight back and now I get discouraged from all the lost time I wasted, ( that could have been spent working toward my goals), and every time I try to start cutting and working out like I used to when I lost the weight I can’t get the mindset of what my current weight could be if I just stuck with my cutting regime and workout. It’s even worse that not only did I gain the the weight back, but I gained even MORE weight. Anyone else struggle with the same problem? Any tips? Much appreciated y’all!

 Edit: My current weight is 250, and my goal is to get to 230(ish), before I go to Vegas in December. But main goal is to go from 250-180 by May. I really want to meet my goal this time! 
submitted by /u/inoahguy98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2padBeV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot