Me vs my huisband - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Me vs my huisband

(Just a bit of a rant,needed to ventilate and hoped you all would understand)

I (F,40) lost 40 pounds since April. Started at 205. Cico, keto, IF and a lot of willpower. I'm short and went from a 2XL to M. I'm very happy for this!

Meanwhile my husband has been eating whatever he wants but due to my cooking has also lost 14 pounds (he was not overweight like me, just a bit of a tiny belly). He still eats french fries, drinks beer, etc and puts in no other effort whatsoever. But he does look great, and I tell him often.

RANT:

Hardly anybody notices I lost 40 pounds, but everybody keeps complimenting him on how great he looks and that he must have lost an incredible amount of weight and how has he accomplished this? Aaaagrrr! Even my own mother and MIL told him last week how great he looked but NEVER complimented me! I told them it hurt my feelings but they just said it's more noticable on him so I shouldnt be jealous.

Well, I am!!

I know I'm being childish, but sometimes you just want to hear someone say you did great (other than to myself in the mirror)

submitted by /u/pixie_16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31WvTgM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot