I could really use some advice and help Lose It. I've gained back 100lbs in the last 6 years. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

I could really use some advice and help Lose It. I've gained back 100lbs in the last 6 years.

Hey there LoseIt!

I could real use some advice and insight. About 6 years ago I was at my lowest. 265 lbs. In the last 6 years I've gained the 100+ I've lost back and then some. I was incredibly depressed back when I lose the weight the first time. I also didn't do it as healthy as I should have. I was eating one meal a day and shakes (like Isogenix).

Here is my post from 6 years ago when I was at my lowest. https://old.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1fylix/370_265_ive_waited_a_long_time_to_share_but_i/

In the last 6 years I've managed to crawl back from my depression and I'm much happier now that I've ever been. That's even after filing for Bankruptcy in May. I'm super stress free, I joined a hobby that gets me out and interacting with people (which even at the weight I'm at now I would have never done before) and I have kept a lot of the confidence I did gain when I lost the weight the first time.

I'm finally ready, and happy mentally to get back into shape and for the right reasons.

Here is where I'm looking for some help. I'm really not sure where to even start with my nutrition. I'd ideal like to have a small list of things to eat in the morning, lunch and dinner that I don't need to think too much about. And the build on things from there. I'm pretty comfortable in the gym but food is my problem.

submitted by /u/HeroTime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36gTlsv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot