I want to lose weight but I can't seem to find the motivation - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

I want to lose weight but I can't seem to find the motivation

I have been through many periods of wanting to lose weight, but have never been able to stick to it. Yesterday, I was bombarded by people telling me about all these Halloween parties and get-togethers they went to over the weekend. Now, in my life, I feel like I am not accepted because of my attitude. I am down on myself, but I try to put on a smile all the time. My self-confidence lacks so much, and I am just so tired of not feeling accepted.

I WANT to lose weight, and I the longest I've gone to the gym and ate healthy was 2 weeks. I have never passed that 2 week barrier because of one reason or another such as: my gym buddy and my's schedules started to not match up so well, or I just lost the motivation that brought me to the gym in the first place.

I know all of the requirements, I have done massive amounts of research on the topic over the years, I know to count calories based on my intake, I know I need moderate exercise, and I know I need to eat healthier options. And I am completely fine with doing those things, but I can't seem to get my brain to acknowledge motivation.

I have been overweight for most of my life, currently sitting at ~346lbs, I am 6'1", but I apparently carry it well. I just want to lose it, but I dont have the motivation. I've talked to myself, I have multiple reasons to want to lose weight, but my brain just does these weird cycles where I will go to the gym with motivation, but then like a week or so in I think "Nah, I'm fine the way I am" and I stop. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I want this cycle to stop.

So the reason I write now, is to ask if anyone out there would be able to help me find my motivation. I am willing to do whatever it takes, but I need my brain to be on the same page.

submitted by /u/BranunTV
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qLdwP0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot