I Think My Partner Is Sabotaging Me - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Sunday, October 27, 2019

I Think My Partner Is Sabotaging Me

I’ve just had a breast reduction and I feel awesome! It was really hard to work out before, I’d go to work out and my bras would break, or my back would really punish me the next day. I’ve lost 10lbs so far and I wanna lose 50 pounds all together.

My boyfriend is roughly 350 lbs and refuses to exercise. I canceled his gym membership 6 months ago, but if i call in the middle of the day and ask him where he is he’ll say “the gym”. The Gym said he only used his membership 4 times the year prior. I meal prep and he’ll go get fast food. Sometimes I’ll get home and he’ll have bad food for me and it’s hard not to eat it. Or he’ll bring things in the house like ice cream and cookies. Sometimes he’ll cause a fight before I go to the gym so i won’t leave. If i work out at home he’ll make fun of me and say things like “your not doing it like the girl there” but god forbid he get his fat ass up.

Now he’s having back issues, probably from carrying an extra 12 year old child around his midsection, and he wants me to feel bad. I don’t. Just wish he were more supportive of this, and cared about his health more.

submitted by /u/Hotpocket_69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32TI3bw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot