My transformation starts today! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

My transformation starts today!

42 M 5'11" 255lbs stay at home dad to 2 year old twins one of which still is unable to walk.

I'm using this post to help with a few different things. First I want it to help hold me accountable to change as I am including a starting pic of me on my journey. Second, I've seen how amazing this community is and I can use all the help I can get. Whether it's in the form of tips, encouraging words/stories, or even criticism.

My story so far is as follows: My wife and I had twins about 2 years ago and shortly after their birth we decided it would make the most sense for me to quit my job to take care of them. At that time I was 190lbs and fairly active. Since then we have moved to a new city and I am largely stuck at home day in and day out due to one of my kids being unable to walk. We dont have many friends in the area and the friends we do have work during the day so I'm unable to reach out to anyone for help. By the time my wife gets home from work I'm usually exhausted from the day but it's not from physical exertion if that makes sense.

My diet has always been decent and food has never been a big issue for me with regards to weight. I believe the weight gain has been from leading such a sedentary lifestyle the last couple years. It's time for a change not only for myself but for my family which is why I'm here.

So to end the long winded story, any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read this!

My day 1 pic. http://imgur.com/a/win9Oje

submitted by /u/Rcbeernut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36b4NGh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot