Conquered a binge today!! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Conquered a binge today!!

I'm so proud of myself and I feel I owe a lot to the kind advice so many here have provided. I had a conversation about pretty rough stuff from my past today, and laterI found myself in the middle of a huge binge, and then a total food coma. When I woke up, rather than freak out at myself, I drank some water, went on a walk until I didn't feel so tired, and then worked off the entire binge afterwards, which I don't think I've really ever done! And I genuinely enjoyed the workout once I got into it. This is totally new territory for me and I'm so excited about growing more. Even if I hadn't worked it all off, just treating myself with understanding afterwards has been revolutionary. Thanks for being such a positive and helpful community <3

submitted by /u/dumbledeer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pownPF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot