Self image after a baby - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Self image after a baby

I just had a baby 4 months ago and today I noticed myself in a photo with a group of women. I would have said that we were all the same size, however someone took a photo and I was shocked to see how much bigger I was than the other women! It’s like I had an internal picture of myself that wasn’t reflecting the reality. Since I thought I was in better shape, I’ve not batted an eyelid that I’m eating poorly (often not eating for 5-6 hours then a binge etc) due to baby, Anyone have any suggestions for how to manage this? I am breastfeeding so I often find I just grab whatever I can eat with one hand.

Has anyone else experienced the self image compared To reality shock?

submitted by /u/parkabbey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31RlCm1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot