Set goals, achieve. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

Set goals, achieve.

Pics may look off topic, but hear me out.

This time last year, I weighed 28 stone. That's 392lbs or 178kg.

For my Birthday, my wonderful wife bought me a track day experience, where I get to pick 2 cars to speed around a race track. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

This time last year, I would have been over the weight limit to do it. I literally weighed too much for them to insure me to drive a car. ⠀⠀ This may sound silly to some, but I was actually elated to have lost enough weight in 10 months to be able to drive my dream car (GT500) and a supercar around the track AND not have to worry about being turned away due to my obesity.

Set a goal, know how to get there and achieve it, the rewards are far better than you'll ever imagine. 💙

https://i.imgur.com/X8ACqDN.jpg

submitted by /u/WhatDProblemIs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2piT4oo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot