[SV] I've lost back the weight I'd gained, and I feel like I'm back on track. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Monday, October 28, 2019

[SV] I've lost back the weight I'd gained, and I feel like I'm back on track.

One thing I've noticed is that when I gain weight, I gain it in my face immediately and even a few pounds looks and feels very noticeable. I gained 7 lbs and someone (close to me who was looking out for my emotions) noticed it.

My heaviest ever was 207 (I'm 5'7") and I felt horrible. I saw pictures of myself and felt badly about myself, but it wasn't until I had lost some weight that I noticed just how heavy I had become.

Over the course of about eight months, I had lost 26 pounds. And I felt great!

And then, before I knew it, the emotional eating had kicked in and that friend commented on... Do I think I've gained some weight. Well yeah I figured I'd gained a couple of pounds because I was starting to feel it in my face.

Nope. When I got around to actually weighing myself, I had gone up 7... And then 10 pounds. In a couple of months!

One thing I've noticed recently is... while I still emotionally eat, it's a few packs of gummies. Not thousands of empty calories of fast food or whatever the case was.

Well I weighed myself this morning and I'm back to 181! This is the least I've weighed in a long, long time.

My MIL bought a gift card for my bf and I to go out to eat and I used to be able to eat the appetizer, the main entree, extras, countless refills (that strawberry lemonade always got me) and dessert. Today I had maybe two or three chicken crisper things and some fries and a few chips. Split a piece of cheesecake with my bf.

That's still a lot of calories but it's not like I'm putting the restaurant out of business anymore.

Also I've been a lot more active lately. That's helped too and I have a ton more energy!

Anyway... SW: 207 CW: 181 GW: We shall see

Weight lost: 26 lbs

submitted by /u/slythclaws
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ooevUF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot