Training for a half marathon completely changed my life and helped me lose 70 lbs... - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Training for a half marathon completely changed my life and helped me lose 70 lbs...

Progress pic below:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/aYqwvAe

Last year I was overweight and unsatisfied with many aspects of my life. One night, while drunk at my wife's work party, I apparently committed to training for a half marathon with my wife's friend's husband. Had he not been so pushy in the following weeks, I probably would have bailed on him. But he wasn't having any of my bullshit, and a three mile trial run eventually turned into 30+ miles a week along with a pretty intense weight training regimen.

Long story short: After losing 70 lbs, finishing the half marathon, and continuing with my training, I can't ever see myself as the lazy piece of shit that was slowly running my life into the ground...

submitted by /u/TapirBackRyder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2p2vts9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot