32F Looking for an accountability buddy or buddies. My goal: 33 pounds lost by my 33rd birthday. (30 weeks from now) - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

32F Looking for an accountability buddy or buddies. My goal: 33 pounds lost by my 33rd birthday. (30 weeks from now)

I’ve decided to post here because I need some accountability. I’m threading the line between overweight and obese, but recently hit my highest weight ever.

I’ve lost a bit of weight and I’m at 70 kg/154 pounds right now which for my height puts me right below the obesity line into the overweight. My goal weight is 55kg/121 pounds, which coincidentally is 33 pounds less. Since I’m heading to my 33rd birthday, it seems like a great timeline. It comes to exactly half a kilo or a little over a pound a week to loose, so it all seems to fit.

To sum up: 32F Height: 154 cms/ 5ft
Starting weight: 70 kg / 154 pounds. Goal weight: 55 kg / 121 pounds. Timeframe: 30 weeks. Hold me accountable?

submitted by /u/Rita-Lynn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nohbu3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot