[30F][SW 248-CW 175] I got down to my goal weight of 156 but I've fallen off the wagon a bit. I have a specialized diet and have been "practicing cooking/baking" but I realize I have a problem now and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. Could use a pep talk or advice on how to make it easier to regroup :) - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Saturday, October 26, 2019

[30F][SW 248-CW 175] I got down to my goal weight of 156 but I've fallen off the wagon a bit. I have a specialized diet and have been "practicing cooking/baking" but I realize I have a problem now and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. Could use a pep talk or advice on how to make it easier to regroup :)

I was always a skinny kid. Underweight actually and the doctors were always trying to get me to put weight on somehow. Gaining weight then was as hard as losing weight is now.

Due to a bad reaction to a medication, in 4 months I gained 100lb. It's been a harrowing experience because it wasn't just my weight that was an issue during this time as I had an ongoing series of serious medical issues to accompany it. I spent a whole year couped up inside because I was so embarassed and felt undeserving of living or acting like a happy person. I've overcome a LOT of the mental problems I had due to my weight and I realize I am worthy of happiness no matter my weight or what I look like.

I met my partner who I have been with 3 years now, getting married next year and he had lost 150lb doing the blood test strip type keto diet. He helped me start excercising and dieting correctly. I learned a year and a half ago that I have quite a few food sensitivities that were causing a lot of various issues so my specialized diet consists of cutting all that out. When I did that, I lost all the weight and got to my goal of 155. But then my partner got a new job and due to our schedules, he no longer cooks everything, I do. I am just not experienced with feeding myself in a healthy way because my whole pre-weight gain life and lets be honest, even after, I just ate whatever I want.

So I'm sitting here feeling overwhelmed on how to plan and feed myself as well as him, in a healthy way so I can stop the weight gain before it gets worse. I have a wedding dress to stay fitted into y'all! So I would so appreciate any tips or advice or just love to help me get excited and pumped to take another stab at making this a lifestyle vs. diet.

Thank you in advance! I've seen some really great encouragement on this sub and that's because you are such a supportive community made up of compassionate and wonderful people :)

submitted by /u/TooMuchPerfume100
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/340SlGY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot