People who have lost significant weight, what are some things you did to distract yourself from overeating? - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Saturday, October 26, 2019

People who have lost significant weight, what are some things you did to distract yourself from overeating?

i have a problem with overeating. i don't really sit around and shovel food in my face, but my caloric goal is 1200 calories a day and i frequently go over that amount. like, up to 2000 calories. for reference, i'm 18F, 5'3, and 180lbs and trying to put myself in a caloric deficit, and 2k calories is definitely not a caloric deficit. my GW is 130 lbs, which is why i'd like advice from people who have lost a good amount of weight, since i want to lose 60 lbs.

what are some things that help you to stop overeating? beating myself up about it only works temporarily. it can be mantras, habits, distractions, etc. i'm just looking for something to remind myself to stop when the cravings and urges hit.

submitted by /u/meraboobi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PkZtKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot