I just went to the gym for the first time in actual years. - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 24, 2019

I just went to the gym for the first time in actual years.

I have no idea what I’m doing I just ended up doing cardio for an hour. I’m a female whose in treatment for binge eating disorder and I was wondering if you guys had any advice for me because I’m trying to get my life back on track.

I went from 140 to 220 pounds in like 2 years I’m down to 210 now but I want to keep this momentum going. My bmi is in the moderately obese range because I’m 5’4’ but I just want to get down to a healthy weight or at least get some muscle tone but I have no idea what I’m doing and I’m really self conscious in the gym.

Do you guys have any advice or tips? Also I mean I’m motivated right now but how do I stay motivated? Also how often should I be going?

submitted by /u/fanadaascuck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32L3coz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot