Not obese anymore... - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Friday, October 25, 2019

Not obese anymore...

I am taking part in a non reddit end of year challenge and also the loseit challenge currently going on. I don't normally weigh myself because it makes me anxious to not see progress. So I will just plug along and know something is happening when clothes stop fitting. Since weigh-ins are a thing I have been weighing myself once a week and ignoring it all the other days. The most recent weigh in has me officially no longer obese and within 2lbs of my pre-baby weight! I was 165 when I got preggo so about 20lbs heaver then I ultimately want to be. Right before I had my son I was 205. Seeing 167 on that scale was really something. I am aiming for goal weight by my little man's birthday at the end of January. He is still bf and I am trying to get some of my climbing strength back so slow and steady is all I got and it is actually working. Fight the good fight people.

submitted by /u/Baby_Dragon_Egg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NqLjoD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot