I need help QUICK! - Boost And Protect Your Health

Best Sellers

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

TOP PRODUCTS

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I need help QUICK!

I uh...this is gonna be Abit hard to explain so bare with me here. I have ADD, or as people like calling it now, ADHD. This means I have a short attention span as well as depression, tourette's and anxiety. I'm 20 years old, turning 21 January 27th. I went to my gyno for a yearly checkup and she told me the most horrible news...if I don't lose AT LEAST 30 LBS, I put myself up VERY high on the risk chart of stroke, heart attack or other deadly thing due to the medications I NEED to take on a daily basis. I'm...really scared...I want a long and happy life but I have so many problems...I need to lose weight or I lose my life. And before anyone says "just start working out!" I can't...it's not that easy...I have a bone deformity in my spine, the depression makes it so I don't want to do ANYTHING, even if my doctors keep upping my meds. I don't know what to do anymore...

submitted by /u/Wolfiedufrane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pv5KmX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot